Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is my Navigational Sign

DIRECTIONAL SIGN
EMPIRE MALL



This is all about my navigational sign for Empire Mall. This particular sign will be positioned inside the parking lots. This sign is sign that guide the customers exit from the parking lots because the current of Empire Mall's parking sign is a bit confusing. The concept of Empire is more towards luxuries and classy so I had using this as my final for assignment 1 "Directional Sign". The big arrow is to show the right direction of the exit or entrance of the parking lots. I've using bright yellow as the color for the arrow because yellow attract people's attention easily. Besides, there will be wording on the arrow that guide the customers out.

The below are the images of my Directional Sign.





This will be the final look of the navigational sign in digital form.


This are parts dismantle from each faces of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment