Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Exhibition Booth

These are the design of my exhibition booth for Tag Heuer.

The below are my concept board that I plan to insert into the booth and also the graphics board which all the graphics that will be in the booth or outside. I plan to make this particular booth into something else which are way different from their normal booth.

Graphics Board


Concept Board


This is how my design will look like in a form of plans, facade and side view of my design.



As you can see, there is a F1 sports car on the left side of my booth which is real. You can sit into and feel the feeling of a F1 driver when they are in the car. At the center, there are a big watch of Tag's new model just right behind the reception which positioned in front of the entrance. Besides, I prepare a resting zone which are right behind the huge watch. If people look straight from the resting zone, they can see bunch of galleries in front of them. However, I also have a product placement on the right hand side of the booth. Around the product placement, I positioned a few LED television just to show the history, the timeline of Tag Heuer's company. I think that might help the customers get to know more about Tags.



No comments:

Post a Comment