Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feedback from this Trimester

This is the last assignment that we need to do. However, I've learn a lot of things this trimester although it is a short sem. First of all, this is my first time doing exhibition booth with limited spaces. Thanks to Mr Zul and Mr Deepak which willing to guide us through out this semester. Besides, those meant comment somehow helped me in my design. Although is a rushing sem, but I kind of enjoying the assignments. The navigational sign for the 1st assignment and the exhibition booth for the 2nd assignment. In addition, I like the process of it which help me in gaining more experiences. For example, Mr Zul taught us how to make use of all the space for a limited area of a exhibition booth. This might help us in our future where limited space are provided from the clients. Last but not least, I kind of hate blogging but somehow I did manage to finish it and it wasn't that bad at all.


Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment