Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Point of Purchase .Part II

DESCRIPTION OF POP


This entry is continued from the last one. I'm going to describe and explain about my product and the display itself. First of all, Sumber Ayu Feminine Wash is a first product that is using betel leaf as the main clean agent. Besides, this product do not contain any soap in it. It is made out of all organic substances without any chemical. So, I based on the product's unique selling point, which is the Betel Leaf as my theme for my Point of Purchase. The center part of my point of purchase will be covered with artificial betel leaf because betel leaf are crawling plants. With the logo at the middle, it helps to grab attention of the customers easily. However, there are a few description of the products on front of POP. This will help to consumers to know which products they should choose and which suit them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment