Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Murphy's Law in Design


What exactly Murphy's Law all about?


Anything That Can Go Wrong, Will Go Wrong.

This is very true. Anything that can go wrong by chances, will definitely goes wrong. Based on my own experiences, there are this one time which I'm rushing for assignment. According to plan, I can finish the particular assignment 1 day before the assessment but somehow it turns out to be I screw up being late to the presentation even thought I started the assignment 1 week early. This is all because of the software and the printer. The software keep crashing and crashing which slower down my assignment. Even the printer goes wrong. It won't print the file that I send to the printer. However, I get it done by the day of assessment. After I finished everything, I quickly rush to the printing shop to print. By that time, I found out that I used the wrong word size for the printing. It is way too tiny. So, I spend another 20 minutes correcting everything which lead to late submission. Yup, anything that can go wrong will definitely go wrong. Human being is not programmed like robots or machines. Even programmed intelligent will go wrong too. Nothing in this world is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment