Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sign Board.

SIGNBOARD!



The purpose of sign boards are to guide and lead the people to their destination. There are lots of signboard along the road which some of them are use to give warning to the drivers. For example, this particular signboard is to let the drivers know that the next 15 miles, there will be a winding road which are dangerous. Normally, the signboard will be positioned in a suitable place where the drivers can see it clearly. By the way, this is a bad example for signboard.




Based on my own experiences, signboard in Malaysia is very bad. Some of them, even leads the drivers to different places. I still remembered clearly that I'm searching for the signboard to Dengkil from Cyberjaya. I only saw one of them which clear enough to tell me which way is should go but still I missed turn in the highway. This happen because the positioned the sign exactly right in front of the turn which being covered by trees. You can see the below picture that is located in Petaling Jaya. The signboard are just right in front of the turn which if you miss it, you will be going to have a long 'U' turn to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment